With the support of Upper Dublin Township, two significant state grants (totaling $1.75 million), and our visionary and generous donors, we’ve already accomplished so much in the first phase of our campaign. We’re almost there! Your investment is still urgently needed as we raise the last $450,000 to complete the Library by Spring 2022.
Phase 1 Accomplishments:
- We moved! 110,000 books and AV collections as well as our furnishings
- More than doubled library square footage, 15,000 sq. ft. to 36,000 sq. ft!
- Installed a convenient drive-thru book drop and pickup window!
- Installed new, accessible shelving units!
- Furnished expanded seating areas as well as the:
- Alan & Andrea Gnessin Children’s Library
- Audrey & Bryan Gillespie Learning Commons
- Creative Suite & UDPL STEAM Lab
- Classroom, Conference Room, and Board Room
Some Phase 2 Needs/Opportunities Include:
- Update nine study rooms with furnishings & AV equipment
- Fit out auditorium with state-of-the-art audio/video equipment that offers live, hybrid and virtual events
- Support engagement and creativity for kids of all abilities with Everbright Wall